Transcript of video, How to get a transcript of a YouTube video. Today I want to tell you about the transcription of a YouTube video, about subtitle generator, and How to get a transcript of a YouTube video or YouTube video to transcript free.
And I’m going to use pictures aid as a YouTube subtitle generator. Complete guide about YouTube transcript, google transcription, transcription software for free, and auto transcribe service. Right here, and you know I don’t understand why you might need a transcript of a YouTube video.
But it is available if the Creator has enabled closed captions. So I think that’s the only rule some will show you how to do it. Google transcription also allows the user to generate a transcription of audio to text and speech-to-text service. Just click on the google transcription link.
YouTube subtitle generator/YouTube transcription
Youtube auto transcribe service: It’s real easy under the video you’ll see the three little dots you can click that.
You go to the lower right corner of the video, and you see these three mystery dots on top of each other you click on the three mystery dots, and you see a few options open up, including.
All right, so I’ve marked that with the black circle or video transcript free example.
It says open transcript, so click that the transcript will appear right here on the right side of the picture.
Now you can do what you want to do with that text. By the way, if you’re going to remove those time codes, you can do that easily.
They’re what you do is you go to that transcript, and you click on now there are mystery dots in the upper right corner of the transcript, and the words “Toggle Timestamps” show up.
If you click on that, the time code will go away or come back, and you can keep clicking it to go back and forth.
It’s going to remove all of those timestamps. Then you’re going to be left with something like this.
Copy Paste Process
- Now you can select the text within the window and copy it.
- Click on one end of the text, and then you hold it while you’re scrolling.
- That’s command C to copy on a Mac or ctrl C on a PC. then you can open up the word processor software of your choice. And paste it in there with a control + v or command + v.
- You want to use it to highlight it right-click to copy and then transfer it to another document.
Youtube auto transcribe service: This is the coolest feature I’ve ever seen; unbeknownst to most people, every single YouTube video has automatic subtitles.
Click the CC button. The question is, where are these subtitles coming from? You didn’t type them up well; YouTube auto generates them. But it can make mistakes, and it’s a computer.
Fortunately, you can go in there and edit them, and here’s the cool part even. If you do not intend to post a video to the world, you can use this feature to get free automatically generated time-saving transcripts of interviews and speeches.
How to add a transcript to a YouTube video and Uploading benefits
In this heading, I tell you about how to upload your transcript to YouTube correctly and the video transcript free example. Did you know that Google indexes your YouTube video by listening to the words spoken in your video?
Suppose you upload a transcript of your video content. In that case, it will not only boost your rankings in the search engines but also generate captions that will allow people who can’t hear or understand what you’re saying to read the captions below your video.
Stay tuned to learn how to upload your video transcript correctly.
Steps: How to add a transcript to YouTube video
- Open up a text edit file on your MAC or a notepad file on your PC.
- Transcribe your video content.
- Take a text edit file with the transcribed content.
- Make sure you save it as a .txt file.
- So doing this with text,
- edit your go-to format, make plain text,
- convert this document to plain text,
- Click “ok.”
- Then Click “save” give it a title that includes your keywords.
- Click “save.”
- Log into your YouTube channel,
- go to your channel home page,
- click video manager,
- and select the video you wish to add a transcription.
- Click “edit.”
- Then Click “subtitles and cc.”
- Click “add new subtitles or cc” Click English.
- Then Click “Upload a file.”
- Choose file.
- Select the transcript.
- “any video title.”
- Click “choose.”
- Then Click “Upload”
- And Click “Set Timings,”
Now you have to wait a few minutes for it to process. When the white line has reached the end, you know that it has finished processing.
- Click “English setting timings” You can see your transcription on the left.
- Click “publish,” And it will say subtitles published, and you’ll see two green marks here “English automatic and “English.”
- Check your subtitles, click on cc.
Play the video. Now people who can’t hear or understand what you’re saying in the video will read the captions at the bottom of your video. That’s it. Now you know how to upload a transcript of your YouTube video.
Transcription of YouTube gives benefit for both YouTuber and video watcher user. Subtitle helps people understand video easily, but and it gives benefit to YouTube to rank in the world.
Transcription software for free
Here list of best transcription software for free.
- Express Scribe
- The FTW Transcriber
- google transcription
- word press 5.6 introductions, 8 incredible updates, changes
- Clear cache on mac through simple ways
- What Is Stitch from Tiktok? How It Works and Recycle Videos
- How to download videos from Instagram? Top 6 ways here.
- 3 Ways To Advertise On Instagram For Free
- How To Change Font On Instagram :
- Do The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing Still Work in The Digital Environment